Made in NYC/Pratt Center
Funded by NYC’s City Council, Made In NYC’s mission is to support a vibrant manufacturing sector in New York City. Local manufacturing encourages entrepreneurship and innovation, creates employment opportunities for New York’s extraordinarily diverse workforce and gives the city much of its character and soul.
Assignment: Savvy Strategy was retained to develop a social media and website content infrastructure and content strategy to support on-going Made in NYC marketing as well as an 8-week paid media and PR campaign, Dreams, Jobs and…The objectives were to increase awareness of the MINYC program and re-invigorate/restructure the MINYC digital initiatives.
Services: Digital Strategy, Content Strategy, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Paid and Earned Media (support).
Results: (In the first month)
- Media Impressions: 53.8 Million
- Press Coverage: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Crain’s, New York Business Journal, WABC-TV, Bloomberg Radio, Associations Now
- Facebook: 63% increase in Likes, 2,700% increase in Engagement
- Twitter: 329% increase in Followers, 2,228% increase in Reach/Engagement
- Instagram: 44% increase in Followers